Updating posts & broken forum

I’m going through each of my news & journal posts individually to set the category back and add tags. I also need to update the author while I’m at it. I was just going to try to automate it or do it an easier way using phpmyadmin, but I’m glad I’m taking the time to go through them all. I’ve found some old sql injections that I’m cleaning out while I’m at it. Thankfully I didn’t blog that often over the past few years so there aren’t too many to go through. 😉

Meanwhile, the forum is still non-functional. I still have to figure out the cookie-path issue, and now I’m having some other weirdness as a result of securing my wordpress install a bit. D’oh! Keep checking back. I hope to have the forum back working soon.

No Responses

There are no comments.

Comments are closed.

For questions and feedback on this entry, send me an email.